Fi-Clor spa cartridge filter cleaner enables you to clean the filter cartridge in your hot tub or spa. Removing grease, oil and trapped debris, therefore restoring the filter to optimum efficiency.
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
1. Periodically remove the cartridge filter, especially when the water in the spa is being replaced.
2. Using fresh water, rinse off any particles clinging to the surface of the cartridge. Do not use a pressure washer as this may damage the cartridge.
3. Use 1 litre Fi-Clor Spa Cartridge Cleaner per 10 litres of water. Add the product to the water in a clean plastic pail large enough to cover the filter when full.
4. Place the filter in the solution overnight.
5. Remove the filter, rinse off with fresh water and allow to dry before replacing.
6. It is a good practise to have spare clean filter available which can be used while the dirty one is being cleaned.