Fi-Clor Spa Non-Chlorine Shock is an ideal shock treatment for spas operating on bromine or chlorine. It dissolves rapidly to break down unpleasant pollutants in the water that can lead to bather discomfort and should be used at the first sign of cloudy or green water. It will restore the effectiveness of the sanitiser by regenerating spent bromine and should be used regularly in spas treated with bromine.
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
1. Dose Fi-Clor Spa Non-Chlorine Shock directly into the spa. It should be used only when bathing has ceased.
2. Establish the volume of your spa by referring to the Fi-Clor Spa Owners Handbook.
3. The dose rate is 15g of Non-Chlorine Shock to 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water.
4. Dose into the spa where there is good water movement and keep the circulation running.
5. Use once a fortnight as a matter of routine, or as necessary if sanitiser levels are very low.
6. If the spa water is cloudy or looks green, increase the dose rate to 20g of Non-Chlorine Shock to 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water.
7. Bathing may resume when the bromine reading returns to the normal operating level.