Fi-Clor Spa Soda Ash is a pH increaser that should be used to correct the pH when it is below 7.2. Spa water which is acidic is uncomfortable to bathe in and, if left unchanged, can cause corrosion of metal parts and fittings.
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
1. Take a pH reading using test strips or test tablets. Increase the pH if the reading is below 7.2.
2. The dose rate is 10g Fi-Clor Spa pH Increaser per 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water. Each dose increases the pH by approx 0.2.
3. With the circulation system running, dose directly in several areas around the spa, avoiding the skimmer. Only dose when bathing has ceased.
4. Continue filtration & re-test after 15 minutes.
5. Repeat treatment until the pH falls within the range 7.2 - 7.6.