Fi-Clor Spa Bromine Tablets are formulated to disinfect spa water by killing potentially harmful bacteria and other organisms, creating a comfortable bathing environment.
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. DO NOT DISOLVE BEFORE USE.
1. On start-up: For new spas being filled for the first time, shock dose with Fi-Clor Superchlorinator to kill any harmful organisms that might be present in the water left in the circulation system from factory testing.
2. For ongoing sanitisation: Only use these tablets in a circulatory feeder or floating dispenser designed for bromine tablets. Check to make sure any tablets currently in use are bromine tablets. Never mix bromine tablets with any other chemical.
3. Refill the feeder or dispenser as required following the manufactures guidelines.
4. Test the water at regular intervals.
5. Maintain bromine levels between 4 - 6 mg/l (ppm) at all times.
6. Use the controls on the feeder or dispenser to raise or lower the bromine as necessary.
7. Maintain pH between 7.2 - 7.6.
8. Shock dose regularly with Fi-Clor Spa Non-Chlorine Shock to remove organic polluntants and regenerate spent bromine.
Fi-Clor Spa Rapid Dissolving Chlorine Granules contain 55% available chlorine and are formulated to disinfect spa water by killing potentially harmful bacteria and other organisms. The chlorine is stabilised to minimise wasteful loss of sanitiser due to sunlight and the product has little effect on the pH of the spa water.