Fi-Clor Spa Water Clarifier should be added to spa and hot tub water to restore water quality. It coagulates fine particles suspended in the water until they are large enough to be trapped in the filter. It is equally effective in spas that are disinfected with chlorine or bromine.
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
1. Fi-Clor Water Clarifier can be dosed directly into the spa but should be used only when bathing has ceased.
2. Calculate the volume of water in your spa. (If in doubt, consult the spa manufacturers handbook.)
3. Remedial treatment. To treat water that is already cloudy, the dose rate is 65ml of Water Clarifier to 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water.
Preventative treatment. To help prevent cloudy water, dose at the rate of 20ml of water Clarifier to 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water once every week.
4. Dose into the spa and keep the circulation running.
5. Bathing may resume after 10 minutes with the circulation on.
6. Remove filter cartridge and clean it with Fi-Clor Spa Cartridge Cleaner if water circulation seems to be impaired.