Granular Floc sinks unwanted debris to the bottom of the pool creating clear sparkling water.
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2 - 7.6. If the level is not in this range adjust.
2. Maintain total alkalinity within the ideal range of 80 - 150mg/i(ppm). If the level is not in this range, adjust.
3.Maintain chlorine levels within the ideal range 1 - 3mg/i(ppm). If the level is not in this range, adjust.
4. Pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product per 2.2 gallon (10 litres) of clean warm water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution evenly over the whole water surface with the filtration in recirculation mode (not filtration).
5. Run filtration in recirculation mode for 30 minutes then turn pump off.
6. Keep filtration off and leave the pool undisturbed for 12 - 24 hours to allow debris to settle to the bottom of the pool.
7. Carefully vacuum settled debris to waste.
General Dosing Precautions
• Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products and chlorine products as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.
• Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
• Wash hands after use.
• Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in cool dry place.