This effective copper free algaecide will help prevent the multiplication of most types of algae over the winter. It also prevents staining and scale formation. This product is compatible with Chlorine,Bromine and Biguanide treated pools.
1. Ensure the pool water is clear and free from algae/debris before applying Winterfresh.
2. Shock dose pool to achieve a free chlorine level of 10ppm.
3. Gradually pour the required amount into the pool,whilst the pump(s) are turned on preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
4. Check the pH level and if necessary adjust to achieve the recommended winter pH range of 7.6-7.8
5. Keep the circulation system running until winterfresh is throughly distributed throughout the pool.
6. If the winter and spring are mild,it may be necessary to periodically shock dose the pool water with chlorine. This will help keep the pool clear as the air and water temparture starts to rise.
General Dosing Precautions
• Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products and chlorine products as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.
• Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
• Wash hands after use.
• Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in cool dry place.